Monday 11 May 2015

Trust on God

Hey guys!!! it's happy to see u again....u know guys today i'm so much happy with the thing whatever happened in my life....you know every time  people say to have the trust on God he will leasten you one day so...I think today its my day....you know guys from many days i used to pray something for my heart each and every day i used to pray for that.....i have everything in my life...i should not pray much from him i never asked for my sake too...i prayed for my heart...he heard my prayer..thanks a lot...i'm not even getting what to say about this....I used to work hard for my sake never used to ask him to help me out...But for my heart i used to pray...so i should explain how it went....you know guys each and every day i used to think about the Job for my heart...my heart worked hard for that guys...you cant imagine also...worked hard with patience...that never depended on some one even on me!!!!!....i cant even force for that to do...so let that to get it by own....now my heart know the real meaning of that...from my side i just prayed the all mighty...but all the credits goes to God and hard work and patience  of my heart...really hats off...so guys every time i prefer that have faith on God and try your best...one day he will listen you guys...its  real example of  my life...so at the end i would like to say that ...thanks alot to all mighty for listening my prayer more than that hats off to my heart its all your hard work credit....i pray the mighty that this  happiness present on your face life long....

No comments:

Post a Comment